- I've tried everything. How do I know Supple® will work for me?
Supple® provides the body with the building blocks of cartilage, glucosamine & chondroitin, to augment the strengthening and repairing process and 10 important vitamins and minerals that facilitate joint repair and inhibit oxidative injury. Supple® has the highest quality USP glucosamine & chondroitin, the most rigorously tested joint health supplements in the world. The quality of ingredients in Supple® have been used by over 12 million Europeans for over 20 years and have been rigorously clinically tested by the United States National Institute of Health.
- What is the Supple® 2-Step System?
If you follow the Supple® 2-Step System, you will see a difference. The 2 simple steps are as follows:
- Step One: Drink one can of Supple® every day to comfort, and repair the structures that make up your joints.
- Step Two: Begin the right kind of fitness program as outlined in the book 'Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis' that includes strength training (to strengthen the muscles around your joints), stretching (to keep your muscles and joints flexible and to increase the range-of-motion of your joints), and low-impact aerobics. You will get stronger, become more mobile and lose weight. Remember, for every 20 pounds you are overweight, you place an additional 120 pound strain on your knees and hips as you walk down stairs or rise from sitting.
- How many times a day do I need to take Supple®?
Once a day is all you need.
- How long does it take for Supple® to start working?
You will feel a significant difference in a few weeks. And every week you will feel better.
- How long should I take Supple® for?
You should continue to take Supple® every day.
- What results will I see if I take Supple®?
Supple® comforts, repairs, and protects your joints. You will feel less discomfort and less stiffness. You will experience more mobility. You will see the best results if you combine taking Supple® with the nutrition and exercise program outlined in the New York Times Bestselling book 'Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis'.
- What is the shelf life of Supple®?
The shelf life of Supple® is currently 18 months.
- Does Supple® need to be refrigerated?
Supple® is best when refrigerated or over ice. But Supple® is shelf stable and can be stored at room temperature.
- When should I drink Supple® during the day?
You can drink Supple® at any time during the day, with or without meals.
- Do I need to drink Supple® all at once?
Yes. You need to drink Supple® all at once so will you receive the appropriate concentration of active ingredients in your bloodstream. If you do not drink Supple® in a single sitting, you may reduce its effectiveness.
- Can I have Supple® over ice or cut with water?
Yes. You can have Supple® over ice or cut with water and it will not reduce its effectiveness.
- What is Supple®?
Supple® is a delicious ultra-premium dietary supplement for joint health.
- Is Supple® safe and healthy?
Supple® is very safe and healthy. It has no ingredients that are unacceptable to the leading natural health store retailers in the United States. If you have any specific medical conditions, please refer to the medical questions section.
- How much glucosamine & chondroitin is in each can?
Glucosamine (1,500mg) and Chondroitin (1,200mg).
- What are the active ingredients in Supple®?
Glucosamine (1,500mg), Chondroitin (1,200mg); 10 Vitamins and minerals: C, D, E, B5, B6, B12, Niacin; Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium.
- How is Supple® different? Why is Supple® better than pills?
Supple® uses only the highest quality USP ingredients at rigorously clinically studied dosages. Label claims are 100% guaranteed.
- What does USP mean?
USP means United States Pharmacopoeia. The USP sets the standards for drugs and dietary supplements. Unfortunately, many dietary supplements do not use USP ingredients.
- Why is USP quality important?
By using USP ingredients, you know you are getting the highest quality ingredients available.
- What 10 vitamins & minerals are in Supple®? What is the percent daily value in each can?
Vitamin C (200%), Vitamin D (250%), Vitamin E (25%), Niacin (100%), Vitamin B6 (100%), Vitamin B12 (100%), Vitamin B5 (100%), Calcium (8%), Magnesium (6%), Sodium (5%).
- 9. What do the 10 vitamins and minerals in Supple® do?
Supple’s® 10 vitamins and minerals help your body repair itself, help repair joints, and inhibit the degradation that might occur over time through their antioxidant properties.
- How many calories and sugar are in each can?
30 calories; 4g sugars. Very low given that Supple® is 10% juice and is absolutely delicious.
- What flavor does Supple® come in?
Delicious Peach Mango. If you like orange, tropical or peach drinks, you’ll love it!
- Does Supple® have any unhealthy ingredients?
Supple® has no artificial sweeteners and no unacceptable ingredients to the leading natural health food retailers.
- Labeled claims are 100% guaranteed?
- What is the serving size of Supple®?
- Is Supple® FDA approved?
Supple® is a dietary supplement that is not strictly regulated. Supple®, however, exceeds the FDA requirements for good manufacturing practices and uses only USP ingredients.
- Is Supple® kosher?
- What is the sweetener?
Supple® is sweetened by fruit juice.
- What is Rebaudioside-A (Reb-A)?
Reb-A is an all-natural herbal extract of the stevia plant that is a great tasting supplement. Reb-A is not an artificial sweetener, does not contain sugar alcohols, and does not impact blood sugar. Best of all, it provides zero calories.
About Glucosamine & Chondroitin
- What are glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate?
They are natural substances found in and around the cells of cartilage; they are the building blocks of joints. Glucosamine is an amino sugar that the body produces and distributes in cartilage and other connective tissue, and chondroitin sulfate is a complex carbohydrate that helps cartilage retain water.
- Is the combination of glucosamine & chondroitin important?
Yes. A large body of clinical evidence shows that a combination of glucosamine & chondroitin works better at restoring joint health than either ingredient alone.
- What dosage of glucosamine & chondroitin has been rigorously clinically studied?
The highest quality glucosamine (1,500mg) and chondroitin (1,200mg).
- How many people have used glucosamine & chondroitin?
Approximately 12 million Europeans (20 years) and 8 million Americans (10 years).
- Why isn’t all glucosamine & chondroitin the same?
Glucosamine & chondroitin are dietary supplements in the United States. Dietary supplements are not strictly regulated by the FDA and companies are not required to deliver the same ingredients, quality or dosages as what has been clinically tested and proven to be effective. You need to really do your homework, which is very difficult, since all companies state that their products are high quality and reference clinical research for their support.
- Where does Supple's® glucosamine & chondroitin come from?
Supple’s® glucosamine supplements made with the only vegetarian glucosamine in the world and is made exclusively in the United States. Supple’s® chondroitin supplements come only from American bovine trachea. Chondroitin supplements vary significantly by source and only bovine chondroitin supplements have been rigorously clinically tested. None of Supple’s® active ingredients are sourced from China.
- Why do I have joint discomfort?
Our joints are our body’s ultimate shock absorbers. Each joint is cushioned by cartilage and supported by muscles, tendons and ligaments. Everyday activity places stress on the joints and causes the cartilage and/or supporting structures to wear down over time, resulting in discomfort, weakness and loss of mobility.
- I am a child, pregnant, may become pregnant, or am nursing. Should I use Supple®?
The powerful ingredients in Supple® have an excellent safety profile but have only been studied in non-pregnant adults. No studies have been done to determine their effects on a child or on a developing fetus. If you would like to give Supple® to a minor under age 18, or if you are pregnant or nursing, we'd recommend you first discuss using Supple® with your doctor.
- I have adult-onset diabetes; will Supple® raise my blood sugar levels?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar. People with diabetes should check their blood sugar levels when taking Supple® just as their doctor recommends with any product containing sugars.
- Can I take Supple® if I am taking blood-thinning medication or daily aspirin therapy?
Yes, however, we recommend that you have your blood clotting time checked more often.
- Can I take it with my other medications?
Yes. You can try Supple® along with your current medications. Talk to your physician if you are taking blood-thinning medications.
- Can I take Supple® with anti-inflammatory pills (NSAIDs) or acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
Yes, the combinations are generally believed to be safe.
- Are there any side effects?
The most common side effects are increased intestinal gas and softened stools.
- If I take a multivitamin, will it be safe to drink Supple®?
Yes. Supple® delivers additional levels of important vitamins and minerals needed to help repair and preserve your joints. The formula assumes you will be taking multivitamin.
- Can I use Supple® if I'm allergic to sulfates?
To be safe, patients with sulfate allergies should talk to their doctors before taking Supple®.
- Can I use Supple® if I am allergic to shellfish?
Yes. Supple® is shellfish-free and is designed to be taken by people with shellfish allergies.
- Can I use Supple® if I am allergic to yeast, starch, glutens, eggs or nuts?
Yes. Supple® has no yeast, starch, glutens, eggs or nuts.
- I have high blood pressure and take medication, will Supple® interact with my medicine or affect my blood pressure?
We are not aware of any known medication interactions. People that have salt-sensitive hypertension should monitor their salt intake: Supple® only has 115 mg sodium.
- Is Supple® safe?
Yes. Toxicity or serious side effects have not been reported with the ingredients in Supple®. Glucosamine & chondroitin are naturally produced by the body and are necessary for building healthy joints. They have been used for many decades with no significant side effects.